BBS24 Day 1 Wrapped!
Our Day 1 of the Better Business Summit is Done!
What a fantastic day! Our massive thanks to everyone who joined us for an incredible start to the Better Business Summit! Our diverse group of attendees’ energy and enthusiasm set the tone for an eventful journey toward a Radical Utopia.
1. ✌️John Brown kickstarted the summit with a thought-provoking keynote ‘Are we too poor to be green’ in which we were inundated with positive feedback!
2. Catalyst Conversation workshops: From insightful panel discussions to hands-on workshops, our Catalyst Conversations covered a wide range of topics, including sustainable business practices, economics and changing audience behavior. Attendees engaged in lively discussions and exchanged valuable insights.
3. Networking Extravaganza: The networking lounge was abuzz with meaningful connections and collaborations. Attendees had the chance to connect with industry leaders, potential partners, and like-minded professionals. Don’t forget to follow up with your new contacts!
4. Suprise Awards – We ended our day at Manchester Metropolitan University Business School by surprising our Pioneers of the Year Adam Bastock and Simon Blackler for creating and sponsoring the monthly People Planet Pint events! It was great to look back on our #BetterBusinessPioneer Campaign and incredible to also see how far the People Planet Pint movement has come and we’re looking forward for its continued success in 2024 – See the video on this below.
5. Evening Reception: We wrapped up the day with an evening reception at Sandbar where we also host the Manchester People Planet Pint sessions, thanks to everyone who came along, providing a relaxed environment for further networking.
Thanks to all our speakers, sponsors, and attendees for a fantastic start. See you all tomorrow for day 2 of #BBS24 where our Breakfast Networking starts at 8am!
If you’re interested in joining the Better Business Network, find out more here