Better Business Network Gift Guide For Businesses
As we edge closer to Christmas we’ve asked all of our members if they have any free or discounted offers that they wanted to offer to the Network. And they did!
Here’s a list of offers to help level up your business process or to increase your business development, all from the members of The Better Business Network:
- Harrison Design Consultancy (Branding Agency): Offers 15% off after a free one hour introductory call and brand review.
- Ethical Influencers (Digital community doing good): 10% off all Campaign Listings with code BBN10
- Kind Studios (independent design studio): Offers a free website and social media audit (worth £99+VAT)
- Giant Peach (Web Design Agency): Offering free website audits for a limited time.
- Etrify (Sustainability Consultants): Offering a free climate impact consultation as an incentive for filling in their survey. This includes emissions calculations, reduction recommendations and an impact report. Click here for the survey!.
- Full Story Media (Media training and communications): Offers a heavily discounted course for £9.99
- Kate Clarke Marketing: Free power hour to get clear on your goals or your plan for the next 6 months. Ask questions about your social media plan or content marketing strategy. OR use the hour to brainstorm ideas and bounce ideas around. You can also watch Kate’s ‘Create a Killer Marketing Strategy’ workshop or download the marketing audit template in the Resources section.
- Worket focuses on inclusion coaching and inclusive hiring, assisting purpose led businesses to hire and engage strategic talent. They’re offering a free 1 hour consultation for an Inclusive Hiring Review for all Better Business Network members.
- Ebb & Flow Global (Resilience And Wellbeing Training And Support): Offering 10% off of your next session.
- Soleil Marketing: Offers to plant a tree for everyone that completes their survey on LinkedIn, up until 31 November:
- Mike Pye + Co help purpose driven businesses make real change happen through results focussed marketing strategy, campaign implementation and training. They’re offering a 25% discount on their next Build cohort.
- Reward Agency Limited (sustainable marketing agency): Offers a free 30 min strategy consultation.
- Reset Connect – Sustainability Through Collaboration: Offers a 15% discount on conference registration fees to all BBN subscribers/clients for the RCL22 event as well as a 15% discount to all BBN members on taking up a sponsorship package or exhibition stand for Reset Connect 2022.To take advantage of either offer, contact email@example.com
- Avery & Brown, the marketing and creative services consultancy is offering 10% off all initial contract / project values for all BBN members (none retainer contracts).
- Wilde Purpose (Brand Positioning & Development): Offers a free 40 min Brand and messaging brainstorm space for Founders. Click here to book!
- The Joyful (Brand & Marketing Consultancy): Offers a 10% discount on all academy courses through their training and development platform, and free one-to-one 30 minute consultation.
- Yulia – I Organise (Virtual Executive Assistant & PA Project Management): Offers a 1 hour Strategy Call to review your Business Operations, Processes, Systems and Marketing at a discounted rate of £89.00 (instead of £97.00)
In order to claim any of the above offers use the discount code given by each business. If there’s no discount code you can claim the offer by contacting them directly via Slack.
If you’re interested in buying items or getting offers for yourself rather than your business then you’re in luck – we’ve got a second gift guide blog geared exactly to that! You can read our second blog here.