Better Business Summit 2024 – TICKETS NOW ON SALE
The Better Business Network team are thrilled to announce we’re launching our run up to the 2024 Better Business Summit 17-19th January brought to you by the Better Business Network and betternotstop.
⛰️WHAT IS THE SUMMIT?
The Better Business Summit is the annual flagship conference by the Better Business Network, a community for like my new business leaders that want to create positive action. It’s a three-day event based in Manchester celebrating and educating leaders in how to create better businesses. This is one of the most important opportunities in the North to independently bring businesses together to discuss how to create a better future for people and the planet.
The theme for 2024 is ‘Radical Utopia’ – This is about looking at how we can create a future base around positive systemic change focusing on:
- Future of Cities
- Future of Food
- Future of Work
- Future of Travel
- Future of Society
- Future of Economy
💷HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
Tickets for 2024 go on sale today for our event on 17th-19th January 2024. If you are a member of the Better Business Network you will get access to discounted tickets for next year’s event.
Prices range from £150 – £375 depending on the amount of days you wish to attend and if you’re eligible for Better Business Network membership discount.
🎟️ WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TICKET PRICE?
Attendees have free tea and coffee throughout the day. A hot catered plant-based lunch as well as invitation to our evening networking event an after party included in their ticket price
In 2023 the summer featured Patagonia, 1% For the Planet, Faith In Nature, B Lab UK and other purpose driven Businesses at Manchester Metropolitan University for three days of sold out inspiration.
KEY POINTS FROM BETTER BUSINESS SUMMIT 2023:
- We sold out all three days, with 350 purpose driven Business Leaders of you joining us on our Main Summit Day
- 125 attendees posted about it on LinkedIn over the three days, reaching up to 320,000 followers with 716 comments and 3000 reactions
- 20+ press articles sharing the event (found here)
- Currently over £1,000 is getting donated in waived Speaker Fees to 1% for the Planet.
- We saved over 1,000 disposable cups going to landfill by using mugs and glasses!
- 200 Vegetarian Breakfasts and 350 Vegan Lunch Meals, reduced our collective carbon footprint by at least 50% from a standard conference buffet
- Check out our Gallery of Images from the three days, by our Amazing Photographers Craige and Tom. If you share these, please credit them 🙂
- You can sign up to our Partners Elevate Speaker Directory so they can support providing diverse speakers in the North West.
🗓️ WHAT IS THE SCHEDULE?
2023 hosted a one day carbon literacy training for 35 people. One-day summit with 350 attendees followed by a hike in the Peak District for 50 attendees
2024 will compromise of a two-day summit, full of workshops, panels, and keynote speeches, followed by a day of nature-based activities
- Two days at Manchester, Met University
- discussing innovative, new ideas and approaches
- discussing how we can create systemic change through collective action, education and support
- Taking place across four lecture halls, networking sessions and exhibition spaces
- Our third day will take attendees into nature to reflect and connect with each other and the world we are working on making better.
The full schedule and programme will be released closer to the date.
🔎WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
Check out the highlights from last years summit for a taste of things to come
For more summit content we also have a 2023 Better Business Summit YouTube playlist for an even more insight on what’s to come in 2024.
For a more indepth look at all the details you can view our sponsor pack
Join us alongside hundreds of other Business Leaders who want to redefine what it means to create a better world.