Businesses To Support On Black Pound Day
Black Pound Day aims to increase the visibility of black businesses while highlighting the importance of spending black. Supporting businesses on Black Pound Day helps to support and grow the black economic community.
At the Better Business Network, we connect and support business to increase their impact and income. And so, with the rising importance of supporting black owned businesses this Black Pound Day we wanted to recommend a few businesses to support.
Business To Support
- Mr Blackman’s: Mr Blackman’s is a men’s grooming brand focused on beard grooming and educating men on how to take care of their facial hair.
- Earthieorganics : Eathieorganics is an organic skincare brand that prides itself on being all natural and ethically.
- JLC Waste Management: JLC Waste Management provides a wide range of waste and clearance services that are a cheaper alternative to skip hire.
- Sens8ate Skincare: Sens8ate is a premium natural skincare brand that uses sustainable glass bottles and biodegradable wood packaging.
- Confident and Killing It: Confident and Killing It is a purpose driven organisation that empowers and motivates women.
- Crazivity: Crazivity is a creative design studio focused on celebrating and promoting identity.
- Tooth Buckle: Tooth Buckle is a toothbrush manufacturing brand that uses an innovative and sustainable plastic free design
Please do let us know if there are any other black-owned businesses that you would recommend for Black Pound Day that we should check out. Additionally, follow us on LinkedIn or sign up to our newsletter here to keep up with our upcoming news and events.