S.M.A.R.T MENTORING SESSION WITH JANNINE BARRON
November 24 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
This is a BBN member only service.
We are announcing a new FREE Member Feature ‘The S.M.A.R.T
These are monthly meetups, where Regenerative Business Mentor Jannine Barron will facilitate a mentoring process that is sure to inspire and ignite practical solutions to real business dilemmas.
What can you expect at these mentoring sessions?
Here’s how it works:
1. The sessions run for 60 minutes
2. The session kicks off with Mentees providing 15 minutes of learning to the group.
3. Mentees will then be in the HOTSEAT for the rest of the session where they will receive live mentoring from Jannine and attendees
4. You can apply anytime using the Application Form above (when more than one request is received, a draw will occur and a random member selected.)
5. Any member can attend as the mentee or observer
6. The mentee of the month chooses an INTUITION OR ACCOUNTABILITY method
7. The rest of us follow along or learn from the person in the hotseat
There will also be inspiration, action taking, collaboration, connection and ideas – And don’t we all need a bit of that some weeks!
So if you are procrastinating, experiencing a loss of confidence, need clients, marketing
help or have a strategy questions, bring them to a SMART SESSION. The sessions may
also be suitable for overwhelm, overload and transition times.
The SMART sessions are guaranteed to leave you inspired and help you get unstuck.
In your drive to reach the important, impactful, external goals required of us in these
times, support should not be a luxury.
As an impact-led business owner, you are likely to find yourself on an unexpected
journey of change. There is so much learning and growing to experience as we aim for
positive impact in our businesses. As we increase our connection with nature and
develop our human connection on a deeper level, daily business needs are often
Jannine Barron is the Regenerative Business Mentor. She helps purpose-led
business owners experience and apply regenerative thinking to their
businesses so they can build a legacy of impact as well as success.