- This event has passed.
(M) Being at the Cottage Open Day
December 9, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
External Member Event being hosted by Wilma Allen
A unique in person event in Abergavenny, South Wales.
How would you feel if you could make decisions from a place of inner knowing, leaning back with a mug of coffee, certain that the perfect pieces of the puzzle will show up on time, time after time?
This unique Open Day by BBN Member Wilma Allen can be enjoyed on its own or used as a route to hear more about the range and scope of the experiences she offers. As well as having a great day in a delightful location with great company, you will complete the day feeling a sense of peace and will leave with a clear direction of how you can lead differently.
- 10.00 Arrival and exploring the cottage and garden with morning refreshments
- 10:30 Morning workshop – An exploration of the fundamental concepts of personal and organisational change based on curiosity, choice, synchronicity and vision
- 12:30 A luscious lunch prepared by our private chef
- 1:15 A walk in the surrounding woodlands to connect on purpose with the natural world
- 2:30 Afternoon exploration of insights gathered, including tea, and plenty of time for questions
- 4:00 Departure
Tickets are £97 pp and available to book directly on the Being at The Cottage Website