Launching S.M.A.R.T mentor sessions!
This Summer the Better Business Network launched our monthly SMART mentoring sessions on the last Friday of each month, as part of our member only service.
Members have access to our online members area with hundreds of tools and resources, slack community and weekly digest. On top of this we are constantly putting on events in person and online to add value to their membership To learn more about what our members have to say about their experience within the BBN, check out our member testimonials
The first SMART session took place in July where Regenerative Business Mentor, Jannine Barron, facilitated a mentoring process that inspired and ignited practical solutions to real business dilemmas – She helps purpose-led business owners experience and apply regenerative thinking to their businesses so they can build a legacy of impact as well as success.
There was plenty of inspiration, action taking, collaboration, connection and ideas – And don’t we all need a bit of that some weeks! Keep reading to learn more about how it works and member feedback from our last session.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The sessions run for 60 minutes
2. The session kicks off with Mentees providing 15 minutes of learning to the group.
- Mentees will then be in the HOTSEAT for the rest of the session where they will receive live mentoring from Jannine and attendees
- You can apply anytime using the Application Form above (when more than one request is received, a draw will occur and a random member selected.)
5. Any member can attend as the mentee or observer
6. The mentee of the month chooses an INTUITION OR ACCOUNTABILITY method
7. The rest of us follow along or learn from the person in the hotseat
Our first ‘Hotseat-er’ was Rebecca Heaps from Tentshare who gained valuable collective feedback from the group that she was able to then implement into her business strategy going forward.
- “Absolute gold – I really saw tentshare again from a new perspective and gathered some brilliant ideas and feedback. Such a useful resource and facilitated with additional magic by Jannine.” – Rebecca Heaps, Tentshare
- “This is a seriously useful resource to get valuable feedback for your business i’m sure everyone here I’ll have an idea they have been mulling over or a challenge. They keep getting stuck to prevent the business moving forward. This is the place to help you. It will probably seem very nerve racking to put yourself in such a vulnerable position but this is a safe space. We’re all here to support each other. The ideas were rolling, and I know Rebecca went away with some gold today – I’ll be signing up to be in the hotseat soon!” – Kate Clarke, Kate Clarke Marketing.
- “Really enjoyed the SMART mentoring session, thanks Jannine!” – Rachel Baker, The Ethical Copywriter
- “I just wanted to give a massive shout out to Janine. I attended her smart training session and met other wonderful, helpful and friendly people. I didn’t really know what to expect, but the training was expertly delivered, outstanding in fact! It was interactive, but not in an overwhelming way, it was fun! I got some really great business insights from the whole team and if Jannine doesn’t have a solution to pretty much any issue, I would be very surprised – I cannot recommend these sessions enough” – Kay Geoghegan Quality, Data & B Corp Lead
So if you are procrastinating, experiencing a loss of confidence, need clients, marketing
help or have a strategy questions, bring them to a SMART SESSION. They’re guaranteed to leave you feeling inspired and help you become unstuck!